FREE Ex-JW Newsletter...one more time...

by Cocoon 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Cocoon
    Cocoon

It's Brenda, publisher of "Cocoon," the newsletter that helps support the flight of ex-JWs. If you aren't receiving my newsletter, let me know and I'd be happy to email it to you FREE. My email is: [email protected] (no spammers please). All newsletters are sent blind carbon copy (bcc). No one else sees your email address, and there is absolutely NO attempt to preach religious beliefs to anyone. The newsletter contains jokes, questions and answers for the readers/by the readers, and bios of individuals who have been down a similar path as you. New features are added every month. My June newsletter will focus entirely on the abuse within the organization.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hi Cocoon,

I just wanted to say that by posting your email address, and then saying "no spammers please" is sort of like leaving all of your money on the road in front of your house with a sign saying "no blurglars, please". Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to be helpful.

You might want to edit you post to change your emall address to something that a harvesting program can't easily read, like:

BrendaLee567 -=AT=- comcast -=DOT=- net
    or
    [email protected] (remove NOSPAM to get correct address)

~Quotes, of the "knows spammers don't respect requests" class

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I just think Quotes post is hilarious.... and very true!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Brenda, thanks for posting about your newsletter. But perhaps 3 separate threads advertising it is enough.

Chris

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Could you elucidate for me please, the nature of this newsletter? In other words, what are you selling? Therapy, new doctrine, new belief system, happiness and light, or stories and journalistic articles about our "coming out"?? I would never sign up for a newsletter based on the amount of information you have given here. Just trying to understand~

Thanks!

Sherry

• Cocoon
    Cocoon

Thanks. I appreciate that feedback and will make that change. :)

• Cocoon
    Cocoon

It's meant to be inspirational, informational, and healing in nature. No scriptures, no debates, no hostility. People learn so much from each other and that's what I'm trying to do with this. If you sign up and don't like it, you can always cancel. I'll take you off my list immediately. But 99.9% of the people who have received it, love it.

• Cocoon
    Cocoon

I agree. That's why I said one more time. I may come back and post again in a month or so, but for now I've got to focus on the newsletter. :) Just trying to give everyone an opportunity to know about it. Nearly everyone who gets it really enjoys it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit