ABC UFO Special

by Valis 28 Replies latest social current

• Valis
    Valis

Eh peter Jennings is doing a show on UFOs tonight...I think he is a good news man with a level head, some sass, and a lot of fair minded reporting..I hope this show is good and he sticks to his usual reporting style. It was fun watching him on Daily Show on Comedy Channel.

• Golf
    Golf

Hi Valis, like Jennings said, "I began this project with a healthy dose of skepticism and as open a mind as possible."

I use to have a school buddy that was crazy about UFO's. I'm glad I was into sports.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Thanks Valis, i wanted to watch this but couldnt remember when it was on. I'm not sure i beleive
    in it, but its interesting for sure.

MonkeyPrincess

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Wow, I wasn't even aware of it. Thanks for the notice Valis. I hope I can get decent reception from its Buffalo station.

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/spacecraft.gif[/img]

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm open to this. But, i take all the reports w a bit of skepticism. Overall though, i think the record shows that there is something there, something that slips from one dimension to another.

S

• JH
    JH

Is an "Angel" a UFO?

• heathen
    heathen

I in no way believe our planet is being visited from outerspace by alien beings . I've watched just about every show with supposed eye witness accounts and none of it sounds convincing to me . This is the only case in which I actually believe the government when they deny hiding any evidence in new mexico or elsewhere . I will proby even watch this show , but only for a good laugh ..........

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

the belief that the gov't is hiding it because they fear the populace will implode if they found out "the truth" is likely

dead since more then 50% believe and life goes on.... unless of course "the truth" is that the gov't is hiding it for fear

they will be found to be complicit in selling out the human race... but that seems mostly unlikely :)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I saw the ad for this too and have set my DVR to record it.

I would love the idea of us being visited by intelligent extraterrestrial life, but so far there just is not enough proof for me to believe.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I would love the idea of us being visited by intelligent extraterrestrial life, but so far there just is not enough proof for me to believe.

Same with me. Considering there are billions of galaxies, I tend to think the odds of life being elsewhere is good. Whether that life is intelligent or not, or whether they've visited our little corner, I'd need more proof in order to believe it.

Thanks for the heads up Valis, I'll roll tape tonight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit