Watchtower, Russell, Freemasons and the Illuminati

by truth_about_the_truth 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jaredg
    jaredg

the guy who writes for http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com is a nut case. he may have come accross an interesting facts here and there but i think much of what he's trying to connect is a stretch at most.

• sf
    sf

link,

Respectfully, I doubt this is a "Watchtower Troll". It appears they have been into the search engines with keywords and, as many of us did when we were in those engines early on in our journies, has come across the same links. Doesn't make them a troll.

This will not be the last time that someone who is on a journey to discover and uncover ANYTHING related to the Watchtower and its corruption, will post these items. Let them. It takes time to travel this road and figure out the potholes.

More and more "sheep" will break free and walk down this very same road. And as those of us who have, it will be up to us to determine which is fiction and that which is fact.

I wish them well in their journey, respectfully. Happy trails even!

Sincerely, sKally

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    This is the sort of information that a good Watchtower troll might drop onto the board to discredit the "apostates" in the eyes of its waverers who come visiting

Isn't this the same public image concern that the WT has that prevents the rank and file from speaking and expressing themselves freely?

Are we trying to maintain a public image for this message board by suggesting what should and should not be said? How about all those posts that I have read here that discuss "taboo" issues such as sex, race and sometimes even verbal abuse to those in the WTS? Should we be concerned about the trolls who visit that might discredit the apostates with those topics too? Should everything that is said here be 'politically correct'?

It seems that it's difficult to break free from this 'group' mentality that has been implanted by the WT even with ex-members.

That's the only reason why I decided to post on this board, is because i thought of this to be a place where I can freely express myself without fear of being stigmatized like the WT does. Let's break free from that mindset and not continue the vicious cycle.

• link
    link

Thanks for the comment sf but I did not say that tatt was a troll. Also I stand by what I said. tatt has every right to post whatever he likes here but to make out that what he is posting is somehow proven fact, when it is not, is very wrong. You might feel comfortable with it (I can't speak for others) but I don't. I believe that tatt should post his beliefs as just that, beliefs.

Anything that helps the "sheep" break free is to be welcomed wholeheartedly but this sort of thing has exactly the opposite effect and I know from personal experience it is seized on and used by our detractors.

I am sure you will agree that I have the right to make this point in a civilised manner.

link

• link
    link

tatt, thanks for the selective quote from my post - let me select the other part:

If this sort of stuff has to be presented here (and this is an open board) then IMHO it should be presented as fiction not "truth".

Nobody is suggesting that you should not present your information - you have every right to do so and should be encouraged. But to suggest that what you are posting is proven fact is in nobody's interest and lessens the impact of the facts that other posters properly research and post using credible quoted sources.

link

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed; then it is violently
    opposed; finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

Meanwhile, lots of false and silly ideas remain deservedly ridiculed and a lot of myths become accepted as self-evident. The fact that a claim is ridiculed or opposed has no bearing on whether it would eventually be accepted as self-evident truth.

• sf
    sf

link,

I appreciate your reply. Yet can you explain then what was meant and/ or implied by this statement you made? If it was indeed not referring to them as a wt troll, then what?:

This is the sort of information that a good Watchtower troll might drop onto the board to discredit the "apostates" in the eyes of its waverers who come visiting
    sKally
  • truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I apologize if this info came across as my trying to present this as absolute FACT.

It was never intended to be so.

Preaching my beliefs and trying to convince others is not the reason why I am on this board. That would set me back to the days when I would try to do that in a suit and tie placing magazines looking for 'sheep'.

This is something that I think makes a lot of sense to me and put it out there for whoever wants to take a look.

Take it for what it's worth. That's how I view all the information that is out there. I don't think there is absolute truth in any one place anywhere. There are bits and pieces that can be found everywhere and we just need to piece these together. After all is said and done, everyone's finished version after piecing it all together will be different. I don't even believe in EVERYTHING that forbiddenknowledge site says. I DO think that there is some info in there that cant be ignored though. No one said that if you believe in something you have to swallow the whole thing. That's what we were trained to do in the WTS. Believe in the parts that make sense to you from many different sources.

The key is not to judge another's unique philosophy because it's different from yours. This is the major flaw of all religions and has become a part of the fabric of society unfortunately. Everyone's journey is different and everyone will come to different conclusions. The absolute truth will manifest itself in time and we will all find out together.

• Golf
    Golf

truth about the truth, this subject has surfaced a number of times, so there's no need to be alarmed. I have a book titled, "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier and there's a chapter devoted to the Russell family. The book can be purchased at TGS-HiddenMysteries.com

My understanding is that Charles Taze was not a Freemasons but his family was, and this accounts for the structure in the graveyard. His name does NOT appear on websites dealing with prominent Masons.

Just the other day a tourist was interviewed on TV and he was curious to know why the Masonic symbols are on government buildings in Ottawa. So, he's going to be doing some personal research. When my son was in Ottawa a few years ago he mentioned the same thing.

As to conspiracies, whether one believes in the scriptures or 'not' the book is full of conspiracies. So, why is it so strange not to believe in conspiracies?

How many have actually done personal research and not depend on hear-say that there is no such animal? Recently I emailed www.debunk.com and asked a few questions and to this day no reply.

What the Europeans did to the Native American Indians five hundred years and still continuing, is a conspiracy, and that's no mystery or fiction! Today they want them pay tax while living on reservations. First the Europeans killed, raped and stole their land and now they want them to pay tax on stolen land? Is there something wrong with this picture?

By the way they were not a CONQUERED NATION, if they were, why were there over 300 treaties made with them? If you knew the true story you will learn that the conspiracy contines to this day.

Guest77

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Golf,

It's refreshing to finally hear from someone who gets it. I think I'll take a look at that book you mentioned. It sounds interesting.

If Charles Russell was not a mason and the WT is not a part of that, I dont understand why that pyramid structure still exists today. Wouldn't you think the WT would have done something to get rid of that long ago since such a pagan, demonic symbol exists on the grave of the founder of their organization which claims to be the material representation of God's heavanly org? Especially for such a sensitive org. when it comes to paganism. Something definitely seem right.

I totally agree with you that history is full of conspiracies and continues today. the problem is that most of them sound so far fetched that ppl refuse to believe them and look down upon those who mention them as lunatics. It's all designed that way. Anyone who has done the research and has given it the least bit of thought knows better. The ppl that haven't done their homework and only rely on info that is spoon fed to them are usually the ones that dismiss them outright... later to find out what's really happening at which point they say, "I always knew that".

Thanks for the refreshing post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit