Lotus Birth: So you think you've seen everything, eh?

by Scully 40 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

And to think YOU turned down suppa with ME cos my cake might turn into gravy,LT.

(Gagging, choking, leaving thread quickly)

~Merry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Merry:
    I like to keep my sweet and savoury distinct

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Candied Placenta Bits....sprinkle it on spinach salads....

UGH!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sweet'n'sour?

• gumby
    gumby

So........what does it mean when your born with a coat hanger in your ear like I was?

Gumaborted

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey, my next door neighbor who is really into this was able to keep the placenta from rotting and falling off her daughter for 8 months, she treated it with a mixture 75% potassium nitrate, 15% sulfur and 10% charcoal. The bad part about it is none of the neighbors let thier kids play with her now that she is school age. I don't think she uses a pocketbook either, but then again it is too soon to tell.

Oh did I add,, I was only joking?

• Sirona
    Sirona

So whats so bad about eating a placenta?

Sirona

• gumby
    gumby
    So whats so bad about eating a placenta?

*sironahannablelector*

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

I can remember reading about different birthing options when I was preggers and read about the lotus birth. Fort some reason, I think this may have been in one of my books from school, this fruitcake was stating the same about keeping her placenta.

Sorry I think the stares from everone seeing my childs birth sac just dangling like, or keeping it with you in a little pouch by your body is just plain creepy. CUT THE DANG THING is what I was screaming at the time. Im not knocking keeping the cord blood however, coz I stored my kiddoes just in case, through one of those cord-blood programs.

But carting it around with you doesnt seem very healthy like either, especially after birth. Would the circulation keep going through and bleeding out? Scull, as the resident nurse, you should find out for us :P And evilforce, you dont have to be a brain surgeon to figure out your specialty isnt ob/gyn :P

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love my body and all...but this is most possibly the strangest and most disgusting thing I've ever read.

And yet I read through the whole article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit