Do you people have jobs?

by DavidA 123 Replies latest jw friends

• DavidA
    DavidA

How do you guys find the time to chat on this board all day?

• franklin J
    franklin J

HAH, yes I have a job.

This forum gives me an interesting diversion from what can otherwise be a boring day at my job.....my job always gets done....

• Englishman
    Englishman

As a self-employed fella I can chose when and where I work.

Hey! I did a full 5 hours today!

Englishman.

• Emma
    Emma

My job always gets done, too. You just have to find the right job!

Emma

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well I am a Wife and a Mother of 2 a 3 year old and 1 year old.

After all the shopping the cleaning the diapers the cooking the reading of stories the playing and teaching my kids the laundry ect ect ect! I find myself on the moments where I can just sit I come on here and speak with adults.

Why do you care?

Brooke

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Hey they gave me unlimited Internet access I didn't ask for it.

My job doesn't get done.

• under74
    under74

I got a job and I'm a full time grad student....it gets rough but I always find time to post here. I'm sleeping problems so that helps : )

• gumby
    gumby

No David....we're all jobless. Once we left Jehovah and he removed his spirit....Satan took us under his wing and started blessing us in ways you can't imagine. Somehow....I don't need money. This computor I'm on right now was paid for by Satan and he pays my internet service. If you join in with us all....you too can have real freedom that Satan told Eve she would have if she ate the apple fruit and defied Jehovah. Please come with us......please?

Gumby

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I'm an undergrad with no job at all. I would like one though, because I'm broke (but I don't think anyone wants to hire a person working less than 17 hours a week).

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

gumby - you too? Wow, our Infernal Father pays out better than Goober's Witlesses ever did!

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit