Well here's some good news!!

by Puternut 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

You may have read my post about the loss of our brother Dave. Well Dave isn't df'd or da'd. He faded out as an elder, and so did his wife. So technically they're 'witnesses' (cough).

But interestingly none of the 'witnesses' have contacted the wife, nor has anyone offered to have a memorial for him, since he WAS an elder once and is still a 'witness'

So here's how's it's going down, I talked with an ex sister, and she informed me that all the ex-witnesses are going to be at the service in commemoration of him. And since it's going to be at reception hall, ..... get this, it's gonna be an 'aposta funeral'....Don't we rule?

Puternut

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Very cool, and oh, so sad. HOW can these people so quickly turn their backs on people that have simply "drifted"? And in such a time!

I'm glad you are showing a true loving spirit.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

I'm glad you ahve some good news around you Puter..

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Wishing blessings and comfort to all at the "apostafuneral"...

~Merry

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Interesting, Puternut! Is this something happing in Hawaii? We'll have to meet-up sometime! I'm on Oahu, North Shore, bro!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Cyberguy,

I had no idea you were so close. There's talk about a gathering later this year on this year on the Big Island. Cyber-Sista lives there.

But to answer your question, no the funeral is on the mainland.

Puternut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit