Is pantheism a form of omnipresence?

by LittleToe 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

DD

We have differing ideals of worship I'm sure

Do you still hold that i worship something or other??

S

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DD:You never answered my questions about worship

Didier:I would say that we've probably got to the stage where we can open the thread to other stuff.
    Pantheonism (polytheism/animism) seems as good a place as any

Zen:
    Do you hold that the material universe is all, or that "GOD" (Generator Of Dreams, yes?) extends beyond those bounds?

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

Do you hold that the material universe is all, or that "GOD" (Generator Of Dreams, yes?) extends beyond those bounds?

I hold that the totality of reality is all that one can conceive and imagine...and what actually is... and as far as I know, I am one part of that whole and there is no other GOD but all of it as that one whole.

GOD as Generator of Dreams seems more accurate, but not god or God in the sense of theism as in pan-theism... so I would still hold being a pan-me-ist is more accurate.

I do believe that as we evolve we likely will become the God that people have believed in...and I believe it is likely that just prior to this incarnation of the apparently physical universe we were that very same God...and are now the scattered ashes of that one on our way to becoming the phoenix who rises from these ashes... and becomes that same God once again... so that the alpha and omega points of the universe are one and identicle for perhaps a very very brief moment.

think of the evolving universe as a strand of pearls... as one closes to a point, at that point being the ONE, the ALL, the God, it then reopens into a new pearl...an new universe which will eventually return to being God and keep on doing this over and over again throughout eternity, perhaps slightly or greatly different each time

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

duh............ross............Chiron was the CENTAUR..........that you Saggy's came from!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Either way, it is heresy and blasphemy and you are all going to Hell!

CZAR

• Satanus
    Satanus

See ya there, pinhead

S

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sunny:
    I knew dat!!
    LOL
    http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius04.html

So would astrology be pervasive or omnipresent?

• LittleToe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit