Name posters who stand out for some reason....

by JH 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Pole
    Pole

Mac - for getting rid of his smurf avatar.

(It's late here...)

Pole

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Simon and Ang!! Because without them this place would not exist!! A Big Thank YOU, NewLight2

• Mac
    Mac
    Mac - for getting rid of his smurf avatar.

I didn't get rid of it...it was almost mine and then I missed the last payment....

But, I did have the satisfaction of gulping down that burger just as the repo man approached........mmmmmmm!!!!!!

mac

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

scholar, he makes me laugh

wanna

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Without doubt Mac stands out of this Board as a poster of notable worth. His compelling insights on the human condition are astounding as his his ability to switch from bold font, to huge bold font without even thinking.

Just view some of these past insights here you will not regret it.

Highlights : Am I a wus - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I especially like this one obviously written in a candidly self-analytical moment : Just a big dummy

Please tell your female defenders that I am only teasing Mac, show them your big font if you have to.

HS

• Mac
    Mac
    Mac, show them your big font if you have to.

Okay...but, it's really just average...

mac, gotcha class

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mac,

Okay...but, it's really just average...

Well, your 'font' came by it honestly. Average never falls too far from the tree.

mac, gotcha class

Are you directing this comment to me or have you finally caught on how to post without resorting to large fonts in obvious compensation for your not so large thingy? Frankly I think that you are telling fibs. Beijing University actually published a paper linking small penis size with high intelligence. On this basis I am quite prepared to admit that you have the largest penis west of the Arctic and I have the smallest.

See how easy I am to get on with.

HS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I like Mac's 5 inch font

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I apprieciate the logic and dry humor of individuals such as AlanF and SixofNine..

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BIGtex,

I like Mac's 5 inch font

Does Nina know this? I mean that Mac has a font at all?

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit