WTS's explanation of current events based on false premise!

by Schizm 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

That scan of the March 2005 issue of Our Kingdom Ministry that someone supplied said the following: "Hence, from January 2006, Awake! will ... highlight more prominently the Bible's explanation of current events. In this way, readers will get a better understanding of current events...." This is not very encouraging, because it will be based upon the false premise that Satan has already been thrown out of heaven and down to the earth (in 1914). Since such a thing hasn't happened to Satan yet, their explanation of current events cannot be true. Thus, it amounts to so much rubbish! Sad, but true. Wonder when they're gonna catch on to the fact that their 1914 doctrine needs to be thrown into file #13? Schizm .

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

2014? or more probably 2034 - they just can not abandon 1914 without huge embarrassment and a massive exodus from the Borganzition

• Schizm
    Schizm
    they just can not abandon 1914 without huge embarrassment and a massive exodus from the Borganzition

And then, I wonder how many there are out there like myself who will be going back in ONLY when they've abandoned 1914? Are they too a "massive" number?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NOT SURE - DIFFERENT FOR EACH ONE OF US - TO ME IT IS THE DISFELLOWSHIPPING POLICY

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

schizm, are you serious? you would be a dub again? don't do it!

pepheuga

• Satanus
    Satanus
    it amounts to so much rubbish!

I agree, totally. As well, the wt understands next to nothing about current events, and has a huge stake in continuing in their twisted bible enterpretation.

S

I noticed that you posted this under the 'friends' rubrique. Are you using subtle flattery? Father gum will be happy to hear.

• Pole
    Pole

Hi Schizm,

It's me the Polecat raising his ugly head/tail again. What exactly are the bones of contention between you and the WTS? (Apart from the 1914 thing)?

Cheers,

Pole

• Schizm
    Schizm
    schizm, are you serious? you would be a dub again? don't do it!-- pepheuga.

I definitely would, in a heart beat. But only after the WTS gets rid of its faulty doctrines. And, I believe that they eventually will. To me, it's either the WTS or Christendom. Those are the only 2 choices that exist. I can foresee the WTS changing its views regarding 1914, blood, etc.; but I can't imagine Christendom ever changing its views regarding war, political involvement, clergy-laity distinction, trinity, immortal soul, no paradise earth with heaven being the distiny of the saved, etc.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I noticed that you posted this under the 'friends' rubrique. Are you using subtle flattery? Father gum will be happy to hear.--Satanus.

My dictionary doesn't contain the word "rubrique". Are you for sure that that's a word?

"Father gum"? Ha ha ha ... are you referring to that "bastard" whose handle is "Gumby"? Let's hope that he hasn't become a "father". The world doesn't need any more Gumbys! One's a plenty.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Schizm you really are that clueless to go back to the Shitnesses if they change the doctrine on 1914.. man what is your malfunction?! Wake up dude! If you want to be Christian just BE CHRISTIAN.. why do you need an org?? WTF is up with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit