Ref of a SONG ... Help please

by frenchbabyface 33 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hokey Pokey ??? Nos ...

CS : Next time if you want you should jumpe in and try to follow even if you don't know all the movements yet, it's never ridiculus, it's always fun !!! TRY ! ...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Babyface:

Yer obviously talking about square dancing. There is something called the chicken dance. It's fun. There is also something called the SHOTTISH. You take four steps to the right and kick up yer your foot, then four steps to the left and kick u\up your foot, and then you dance back. Another dance is the cotton eyed joe.... docido....

Square dancin comes from the Appalachian mountins in America. It's really fun and there is a "caller" who calls out the moves for everyone, and then they do that.

The ladies wear really pretty dresses, and the men look handsome.
    CG

• Mac
    Mac

I once choreographed an original litttle number called "Dance of the Chicken Eater "and was feeling all Michael Flatley and stuff, looking handsome in my pretty little dress..............but, then I saw the wedding video.......

ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac, liverdance class

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry I'm late on this one ...

Yeah CGirl that's exactly the kind of entertainement it is about !!! (too cool and most often funy)

Mac : but, then I saw the wedding video

... ... even more fun !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit