Its time once again. Anyone from/in/around Wichita, Kansas?

by pr_capone 24 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I post this once a year in hopes that people I used to know have left as well. I used to be at Prarie Park as well as West. I went by the name Eric Rowe but thats not my legal name. Anyhow, feel free to send me a PM. If you are a lurker here, then send me an email at [email protected]

Kansas District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Me too! Me too!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Well hell B! I already knew you were from here! :D I am looking for new outies from our area. lol

BTW, this applies to any local elders (who I am sure you will get a hold of this). Send me an e-mail. We should chat sometime. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

p.s. I am gonna be bttt the hell outta this thread for a while. Hope noone minds.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I used to date a guy from the West Congregation. T. Hawkins. Tall, damn good lookin' black man. He was 6' 6" and I'm 5' 2". We made quit the funny summer romance at the District Conventions. LOL I felt like a pipsqueak next to him.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I dont remember any Hawkins Andy. Hmmmm..... I wonder how long it will take to get a solid hit on this thread or will I have to wait yet another year. *sigh*

Kansas District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

um do you even have cities in Kansas?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Kind of... they are more like wagons that have been circled in a muddy field. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

PR - you never know. An old high school friend found me on here. At least that's who she claimed to be. LOL It could have been my dad posing as her.

I do know when I google myself, one of my threads comes up. So who knows?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

lol

perhaps it will happen this time. I am gonna be bumping the thread for a few weeks... hope it catches someones eye.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've been to Wichita before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit