Name That Stand Up Comedian!

by Lostreality 7 Replies latest social humour

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I was watching Comedy Central earlier and there was this HILARIOUS guy doing stand up. I cant remember his name, but he described most things as "Miserable"
    Example: "I decided ot buy a car, so I bought an elcamino. What a misserable car that is. It has a trailer hitch on it, and i could only think of one reason to have a trailer hitch on an elcamino...to tow another elcamino incase this one breaks down..."

Does anyone know what comic im talking about?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Jeremy Hotz?

laters

kaykay_mp

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

YEAH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Wow. Useless information finally worked for me after all. I should be on that Distraction show.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

haha, comedy central junkie too eh?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Did you see last night's episode? That guy was being Tazered and he didn't even flinch. Meanwhile, his opponent only answered one question. Wuss.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

no, but i saw this mornings one, guy downed like 6 shots of hot sauce, got all the questions right, and the girl didnt even answer one.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    no, but i saw this mornings one, guy downed like 6 shots of hot sauce, got all the questions right, and the girl didnt even answer one.

Aww, hell, man. I can do that. I live in a border town. I can't go through the entire day without eating something spicy. mmm, habaneros. laters kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit