To all "newbies"

by onacruse 33 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Actually, I sorta dislike that description...

Oops! LOL

Anyway, to continue:

Lots of new folks joining our discussions here, and welcome to y'all!

Without boring you with the details, lemme just say that JWD has made an impact in my life beyond anything I ever imagined.

Hang around, argue, vent, learn.

Life after the JWs is much better than you have been led to believe.

Craig

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Better that than "FNG's" eh? ;-)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

At a sheet metal shop I used to work at we called all the new guys either 'grunt's' or 'pee-on's'. I say we stick with Newbie!

P.S.. I'm a newbie

• onacruse
    onacruse

I messed up on the thread title...sorry about that!

It's all Simon's fault! roflmao

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I love it that there are so many new ones coming out of the woodwork!

Let the exodus out of the WTBTS continue!!!

DY

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Newbies. "Come Drink Life's Water Free"©, though Simon does appreaciate PayPal contributions. However you're WORTH on the board will never be measured by how much you contribute, or how often you post.....

• onacruse
    onacruse

GBL, so you're a recovering tin-bender? Good for you!

Just don't shift over to carpentry...you'll be picking sawdust boogers till the day you die.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I see that the recent direct warnings by the WTBTS to STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET is having the predicted effect.

About the same as a policeman standing alongside DO NOT CROSS tape hollering, "MOVE ALONG PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!"

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I think newbies fits fairly well....I am glad so many new people are showing up.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I see that the recent direct warnings by the WTBTS to STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET is having the predicted effect.

About the same as a policeman standing alongside DO NOT CROSS tape hollering, "MOVE ALONG PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!"

EXCELLANT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit