A side benefit to exiting the borg

by AK - Jeff 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My wife and I made the fade in the past year or so - a side benefit is now beginning to become apparent. Our adult daughter, who was somewhat estranged due to being Df'd has come back into our lives. [We never did completely shun her, as we never agreed fully with that, but it was always strained because we were under the guilt trip]. She is dealing with alot of problems due to personal issues, but we have our only child back into our lives [there are some caveats to this I may enlarge upon someday].

How good it is to return to the natural unconditional love that we were intended to show to those we love. This has been going on since we faded, but I just felt the need to share this joy.

Jeff [feeling sensitive tonight class]

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Congrats Jeff! (And Jeff's Daughter!)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Two words Jeff.... Wa Hoo !

• Honesty
    Honesty

WAY TA GO !!!!!

efff the borg and their shun sheeet

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

That's fantastic Jeff!!!!

I know the feeling well......it is sooo great to be part of the family again.

I'm really really happy for you!!!!

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thats GREAT news Jeff! I love these encouraging situations where a family get back together! I think we all feel really good inside when we read these experiences. I wish all of us could have them. I hope things will only get better and happier for you Jeff!

Now thats what I call (The Good News)!

Thanks Jeff!

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Soooper Jeff, am pleased for you

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

aww Jeff, i am so happy for you. Just your little experience brought tears to
    my eyes, i know how much i want my family back, it must feel SO good!

take care of you and your wonderful family, it truly is precious!

MonkeyPrincess

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Congratulations Jeff!

It's important to enjoy your family.

• LittleToe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit