New

by Cupcake 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

Hi everyone im new hear is every one here A Jehovah's Witness or former Jehovah's Witness

• kj
    kj

Welcome Cupcake! It is mostly ex-JWs here, but there are some who are still JWs. Hope you'll stick around!

kj

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Hello and welcome .

is every one here A Jehovah's Witness or former Jehovah's Witness

Mostly, but there are some people who have family that are JWs or people looking into the religion more.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    is every one here A Jehovah's Witness or former Jehovah's Witness

About 90% are. The rest consists of people that are dating one, were dating one, is married to one, was married to one, has a relative or friend that is one, or people that have heard of or met JWs...

Welcome!

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

thanks for the welcome here. I was just browsn the internet and ran into this and I thought it would be interesting since I know so much about Jehovah's Witnesses and there teachings. Actually Im really missin my Dad alot so I guess I was praying to God ( Jehovah ) and I guess I got lead to this sight

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Cupcake!!!. I was a JW but dissassociated 20 years ago. Best decision I ever made..

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

I did the same but I dont know if that was such a good decission but actually I really believe its not the religion but your realtionship with Jehovah that will save you end the end.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome Cupcake!

Sorry about your dad, when did you lose him?

My wife always misses her Grandfather in the fall. He died before we met, but she still gets misty-eyes every autumn.

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hello!

I Disassociated from the organization after realizing that it was not the "truth".

Actually Im really missin my Dad alot so I guess I was praying to God ( Jehovah ) and I guess I got lead to this sight

Maybe "someone" is trying to guide you to having a relationship with your god instead of the grief of being controlled by the Watchtower Society.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WELCOME Cupcake... (I like your name) !

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing.... mine's been gone several years.... sometimes it feels like yesterday and other times like forever.

I did the same but I dont know if that was such a good decission but actually I really believe its not the religion but your realtionship with Jehovah that will save you end the end.
    AMEN to that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit