Do You Ever Think of God ?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Does "God" come to your mind anymore? Jehovah God, Christ, a Supreme Being??? Since you've stopped believing as a Jehovah's Witness, does "God" in any form come into your heart and mind?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Now I am.

Your turn.

Don't think about breathing.

• minimus
    minimus

I do think about God but not in the same way as before.

• lilybird
    lilybird

No.. I don't believe in God as an all powerful creator in heaven. God is simply a feeling of love for others and being happy within yourself. If you have those , what more do need? If everyone really cared about others feelings the world would be a happier place. Belief in God just causes division and hatred among so many.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Yes. Thinking about God is part of the process of trying to make sense of who, what, where we are.

Eyeslice

• Special K
    Special K

Whenever, someone close to my heart dies I still wonder about God.

My best girlfriend's husband died last month from brain cancer. Although, she is not religious in anyway nor was her departed husband, she paid $100.00 for a minister to come to the cemetery and bless his ashes before burial. In her own words she said "just in case"...

Special K

• tata
    tata

Yes, just like a Supreme Being

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Often with anger and disdain.

With all the suffering in the world, I cannot see a supreme being in good light any longer.

DY

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Yes, although the God I see now is very different from the god Jehovah we worshipped.

• minimus
    minimus

I still believe in God. I'm just not sure why he doesn't do something, anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit