Bad news from my blood test :(

by Elsewhere 43 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Sorry to hear about the bad health news mang

here is wishing you a speedy fix to your cholesterol issues.

Kansas District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

RR LDL of 5, huh?
    I think that's the threshhold most Docs here try to tet people down to (I'll check).
    I know one young woman of ideal weight who can't get her's lower than 8 with all the low fat, low sugar, plenty of exercise regimen done correctly. Some people have a propensity to keeping cholesteral around in the system.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Less of that good old Texas Beef - more fish and fresh fruit and fresh vegatable

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bummer Else. So no more late night Whataburgers, eh?

Hang in there

Chris

• Bryan
    Bryan

A cup of oat meal every morning!

I have the same problem.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks for all the advice everyone... I think my main problem is that I stopped exercising about a year ago. After work I love to plop down in front of the boob-tube and scratch my kitty behind the ear. I guess that needs to change.

I rarely ever eat fast food or pizza or anything like that, so I think the main change I need to make is to get back out running like I used to. I'll also look into those grains.

• franklin J
    franklin J

from experience;my lifes philosophy has become.....

have another drink; enjoy some good company....and forget about it

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wait until your foot heals before you start running again! Man, you'd think those 3 flights of stairs to your apartment would do the trick.

Nina

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Eat Oats daily..........and take at least a 2 mile walk 3 or 4 times a week (or more if you have time).

You are young, dont sweat the results, just "do it".

~Hill

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

After the baby I gained over 20 lb.

OK. Elsewhere, you and I , let's hit the gym and give some serious crunches.arrrrrr (hear me roar)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit