It's snowing here

by Mulan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was thinking last week that Valentine's Day is about the latest we get snow, and it is snowing big time right now. I love to watch it.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I have a lot of wind here.

• under74
    under74

geez, my mom's in Mill Creek is it snowing there?

....maybe I should call her

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    I have a lot of wind here.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    geez, my mom's in Mill Creek is it snowing there?

I think it probably is. That is only a few miles East of us. It is pretty socked in and sticking to the everything, including the roads. At least Dave is home today and can take me on my errands and to Weight Watchers.

• under74
    under74

Thanks Mulan. I should call my mom....

• Xena
    Xena

76 degrees and sunny (finally) in Austin, Texas

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Boy, it is really coming down out there!!! I'm with you Mulan, I thought it was all done snowing, and the weather man last night was going on and on about how it would be nothing but sunshine for the next week, lol!!!!

• clementine
    clementine

it's snowing in the middle of France also... that's beautiful...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

In Seattle one year I saw snow on Feb 6th, and again on Mar 5th. I think that was 1988. I know on Mar we were supposed to race that day (sailboats) and there was 8 inches on the Shilshole docks and boats. I dressed in ski bibs with my foul weather clothes over... I felt like the Pillsbury Dough Boy! Thank the gods it was windless that day! But Shilshole was beautiful from offshore!

No snow here in Portland. Fog is burning off. The deck was frosted when I went out to feed the crows. Of the 7 Saturdays we've had since new years, it has rained all 7. However, we're at 59% rainfall this year. LA is at 287%! Ha!

Warm Hugs to Mulan and all in Seattle area!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit