Rip-off of American workers continues

by Simon 12 Replies latest social current

• Zep
    Zep

how would you spend 42 mil anyway. God damn, I just wouldn't know what to do with it. Maybe, Buy a third world country and a jet plane or something?????

• onacruse
    onacruse

Aaaargh!!!

The HP headquarters is just south of us, and I watched this whole sordid affair play out since the beginning of Fiorina's rise to power as Super-Bitch.

There are various words I could use to describe my feelings...but I won't use them.

btw, I think she's only guaranteed the $21 million (6x her annual pay).

Makes it feel better, eh?

Wanna talk about the Public Employee Retirement System?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    Is this what the American dream is supposed to be about? Surely it should be renamed the American nightmare ...

And I agree. However, in your earlier quote of me, I wasn't referencing to the HP CEO, but rather the Ben and Jerry's CEO's.

Makes it feel better, eh?

Wanna talk about the Public Employee Retirement System?

Now those guys put the incompetent corporate sector to shame when it comes to sub-par work.

One trend you're noticing in the USA that might be a saving factor, is the fact that all of these major companies are losing money and business with their practices, and you're seeing independent maverick businesses making money and gaining in popularity.

They simply make things in quality and they don't engage in Enronian business practices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit