Jehovah's Witness Idol the TV show

by Dustin 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tenrats
    tenrats

i like it but then i think i have a great idea. contact Donald Trump and see if he would be interested in doing a show on The Apprentice with the governing body vs.rank & file.

• bebu
    bebu

That idea made me laugh, Dustin.

The winner loser would get to record a CD, right?

bebu

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I expected this thread to be a tad different before I looked. I thought there would be a panel of elders and all the wannabes competing for ''Best JW'' (let's face it, I don't think they'd bother competing on the singing). Maybe the panel would choose a Scripture and the ''Contestant'' would have to read it and give the latest interpretation. I reckon most Congregations have an equivalent ''Simon Cowell'' Elder - can you imagine? .........

• SeekingHim
    SeekingHim

The last two contestants could sing whatever song that is that i have heard at every last JW wedding I have ever been to. Could any ex dub tell me why they play that and what are the actual words. Jeez. Send to my messages please!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I want to be on American Idol. I love the show having JW songs in it would not only make it worse but It would be very funny! I could have seen Clay sing "Make the truth your own"...lol...Clay should have won dammit!

I am a huge Fan of American Idol...its the only thing that keeps me going since football is over!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit