How many people did you bring OUT of "the truth?" ( :D )

by inquirer 18 Replies latest jw friends

• inquirer
    inquirer

I know there was another thread of "how many people did you bring IN the truth," but how many people did you bring out of the truth? Sorry, I can't help it. LOL.

You can see that I am enjoying this site aye? :D lol I am sorry if I am annoying anyone... :( But I think that's an interesting question too. I think there would be a lot more brought out of the truth that IN, right?

See who breaks the record... I would like to see on the other thread on who broke the record on being a Jehovah's Witness pet? :D LOL! (dont' worry about it too much, they are pretty controlling people, you were just doing what you thought was right at the time -- Good grief it happened to me this [being involved with JW's thing.]

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Just one... so far

• Honesty
    Honesty

2 so far but I am new at this. Hope to help many, many more break free from the evil WT empire if it is God's will.

• kls
    kls

Hello inquier and welcome. I can't say i on a personal basis helped anyone out of the cult , my knowledge is somewhat cloudy on some jw issues because i have been free for over 20 yrs but i hope i have helped some here . If i have saved one person from the grips of the lying wt i would feel i have done something to actually save a life.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It would be a real bonus if I could help someone out of this destructive cult, however my approach is to try to educate people and prevent them from joining in the first place. I may never be successful in pulling someone out of this religion, but I will do my best to expose it to as many as I can. I have personally educated about 100 people on JW doctrines, that's 100 less people who will never get baptized into that mess.

Dave

• Es
    Es

When my hubby and I seperated I was the one who was going to D/A myself straight away, my ex wasnt. Now we are both out and my ex is D/F now. I nearly got another friend out but she must of felt guilty and decided that she was just having a "bad" day when she talked to me. Now she doesnt talk to me at all! IM A BAD ASSOCIATION :)

• Dustin
    Dustin

I helped my brother quit. Damn proud of that one. Otherwise still working on a couple of others. My parents is my ultimate goal.

Dustin

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Working on my wife, if I ever convince her and get her on her way out, I'll become a vicious apostate type :P

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well many say I helped them see the light. But in a matter of fact NONE!!!! It was THE HOLY SPIRIT that did it...

RUN GRACE !!!!!QUICK THEY ARE LOOKING FOR STONES TO PELT YOU!!!!!!!!!!But it is the truth

Valis planted ( YEAH RIGHT) Quotes watered>>>>( A LOT) Undeserved kindness helped.... BUT GOD MADE THEM LEAVE!!!!

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

I've never brought anyone OUT, but I have been the sole support for about four doubting witnesses, three who are sort of fading, and one who is out.

I'd never push anyone, but have learned how valuable it can be for someone just to be heard and not judged, and to have a source for reliable information to point them to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit