Watchtower Book Shelf CD-ROM...

by zeroday 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    even if they had a battalion of 1,000 lawyers

What makes you think they don't?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    The WTS can't, even if they had a battalion of 1,000 lawyers, stop the spread of this information.

I bet this make all their lawers wake up in a cold sweat at night. Never before in human history has so much power been held in the hands of the people. The ability to communicate...instantly and find facts...instantly shifts the power from the organization to US

• dh
    dh
    (1) Ask someone that has a copy to send your a copy or rip and ISO and file transfer the resulting ISO file so you can burn your own. This is entirely permitted by the BS CD's creator.

Does anyone have a copy of the ISO they can send me via www.yousendit.com or something similar? Drop me a PM, thanks!

• pirata
    pirata

Anyone have a copy of this ISO (or the PDFs that it contains) that they could share?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My copy of the ISO is long gone, but the contents still make up a part of my digital library. I have no idea what came from where any more.

If there is something specific that you are after, ask the forum. It is usually online somewhere and someone will know where it is. If not, posters with large libraries will post it for you. I will be away for a few weeks, so I won't be much help til I get back.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit