I am DA'ed

by meat pie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• meat pie
    meat pie

Last Wednesday I got the phone call I had asked for, Elder with funereal voice asked me if I had changed my mind.

'Naaah,'

so an announcement would be made the next evening.

' OK ,fine! thanks for letting me know! bye then ,seeya! '

My husband and I are now playing a jolly good game of 'Made ya look'

Driving about today we have encountered a few JWs who could not really avoid us and 'had to ' wave at us maniacally grinning and waving, tooting car horn to attract their attention. We aren't making a nuisance of ouselves, we always behave like this, but it Much more fun now, to see the 'Oh no, I waved' look.

Tee Hee!

Norty Meat Pie.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Is the, "Oh no! I waved." look anything like the "Oh no! I just said, "Hello."" look?

Every time you do this, remember how stupid they look, and are being. I know I do.

Kwin

• gumby
    gumby

Meatpie......good one! Good your not a troublemaker, yet it's good you don't see the need to play by THEIR rules either

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi SHirley,

Glad you've got your closure, at last.
    Enjoy the fun - let the games commence

• minimus
    minimus

Sooner or later, we'll all be "disassociated".

• jgnat
    jgnat

They can't disassociate me, can they? What can they do to a closet opposer?

• minimus
    minimus

You're not living up to the JW "name". You'll be toast (if they wanna getcha).

• gumby
    gumby

Besides...your a gnathead!

Gumby

• jgnat
    jgnat

What can they do, really? Ban me from the meetings? (pleeeezzzeee) Remove my non-existent priveledges?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

We're all just misfit toys. After all nobody wants to play with a Charlie In The Box.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit