thank you all

by itsallgoodnow 12 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary posting on this board, and wanted to say thanks to you all for everything I have learned here this past year. You've definitely helped to make fading a little bit easier to take. I was pretty lost when I first started posting here and this forum helped me figure out so many things and how to deal with the JWs in my life. Mentally and emotionally they had so much power over me then, but over this past year I've taken it back thanks to you all.

JWD has some really great, caring and smart people and I love you all very much!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's all good ;-)

• prophecor
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You're welcome!!!

I kinda like it here too!!! It's a neat e-place.

DY

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Great to still have you around

CZAR

• G Money
    G Money

Ditto. Isn't it refreshing to see nice, normal people with views and opinions supported by facts and evidence?

You guys are all the greatest, chidos, chivas, padres, cheveres!!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

((((IAGN))))

glad we could help...and glad you helped, too...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Funny your Birthday on here is my Daughters real Birthday she is turning 3!

I have been here for about 8 months and like you it has really helped and opened my eyes!

I see the "Truth" for the first time!

Brooke

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I want to thank you too. You have made valuable contributions to the board and have a nice sense of humor and I enjoy reading them.

I hope you are not planning on leaving, you still have thousands of posts to go before your the Supreme One.

Your welcome and we love you too.

love Orangefatcat

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

(((IAGN)))
    What goes around comes around

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit