Quotes website: Defending and Legally Establishing -- an Update

by Quotes 101 Replies latest members private

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Go Quotes!!!

Furthermore, a large number of the quotes collected have certainly fallen into the public domain by virtue of the passage of time

Excellent point! Can't wait to see this pan out. You may be setting internet law precedent with this.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dude..........you rock............and, more importantly, so does your lawyer!!!! WOOHOO!!! Even if you don't win in the long run, you are certainly giving them a run for their money, those smug, self-serving, self-righteous bastards...........oops........did I say that?

• Narkissos
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    As part of the ongoing "simplification", next, I will be eliminating HOT MEALS.

LMAO!! Quotes, you are a hot ticket!

• acsot
    acsot

Excellent news! Your lawyer did his/her homework well (with your input I'm sure!).

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

UH OH! Now you've done it!

Watchtower Bookshelf CD-ROM . ("BS CD"),

I KNOW the watchtower holds the trademark on "BS" CD's.

They gotcha cold on that one. ;-)

Good work, and I agree with the other poster that a little donation couldn't hurt. Do you have a paypal address we could send something to? (You could set up an additional email on your paypal account that is just for this and still remain anonymous [I think])

Dave

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Hey Quotes, while you are reformating your site, could you make the text just a bit bigger please?

• sf
    sf
    On the contrary, Mr. [Quotes]'s website assists and encourages the study and review of Watch Tower publications, which is entirely consistent with Watch Tower's published desire for careful examination and even shared distribution of its "vital information". (Watchtower May 15, 1957 pp.313-315; You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth, 1982, p.197).

Oh, Prominent Bethelite will get a kick out of this.

sKally

• AlanF
    AlanF

Mr. Quotes Lawyer: Damned good job!

AlanF

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.sassquatch.com/QUOTES/quotes.zip

Oi! It can also be downloaded here...

Ezekiel...just go to View and Font Size...you can change it and then change it back again for other sites.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit