what if???????????

by stopthepain 11 Replies latest jw friends

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

What do you think would happenif every x-jw showed up for a sunday meeting,with just a bible{any version you like}and a smiling face.Everyone acted as if The borg had no control over them.I'm not saying be disrespectful,you just smile,and act as if you aren't under the societies authority.No literature,no rhetoric,just peace and humility.

That would make a statement! PS.A strong young couple in my old hall just DA'ed themselves,It made my day.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

How about if you showed up, sat down, waited for someone to greet you and then say..

"Hi, is this the Baptist Church? No? What Church is this?"

**the tell you they're JWs**

**stand up**

"Can you direct me to where the Baptists are?"

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

It would be great watching them try to ignore/shun the mass of XJW's packing their hall. Everyone could raise their hands at the WTS and give them the REAL answers!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Somebody'd call the cops...

Pope

• freedom96
    freedom96
    PS.A strong young couple in my old hall just DA'ed themselves,It made my day.

That is always good news!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Cognitive dissonance would compel them to believe it was just a bad dream and the alarm will go off in a few minutes.

PS.A strong young couple in my old hall just DA'ed themselves,It made my day.

Better do be a DA'd apostate than a person who is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. At least the dub rumor mill has less options for slanderous gossip when you DA yourself after discussing the apostate Governing Body's actions with the congregation.

I wish peace and security to the happy couple.

• myself
    myself
    It would be great watching them try to ignore/shun the mass of XJW's packing their hall. Everyone could raise their hands at the WTS and give them the REAL answers!

And there would be plenty of people to talk to for the xjw's if they all showed up at once. This is really giving me a funny mental picture here. The jws looking worried, and trying to shun while the xjws are talking amongst themselves.

If you weren't causing any real problems there wouldn't be a need for them to call the police.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

That would be awesome, and I'd totally be up for going to the hall and acting completely nice. Last time I went to the memorial it was kinda like that as all the people I used to hang out with who weren't hypocrites all spoke to me and were trying to convince me how cool it was being a witness, it was kinda hard to compete with me as since I was a witness travelled most of the country and was engaged. But it was kinda cute the way they were trying. It would have to be a group though, even I'm not that strong to go alone, they would think I was interested in coming back. BTW love the avatar "Everybody's got a price". I actually met him at a show like 6 months ago I was on, he was talking about how people say they're saved when they're not saved. He runs a Christian Wrestling Federation and most of the guys in the lockerroom with me were sucking up for work. He asked me my opinion and I said "Boy are you asking the wrong guy, I used to be a Jehovah's Witness" he smiled a bit.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Believe me, this action would be a waste of precious time.

Good to hear about the strong couple that DA'd themselves.

DY

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Somebody'd call the cops

I can see that all very clearly.

Officer: Ok so what's the problem?

PO: Well this person is talking to people here.

Officer: Oh I see, so you people take vows of silence and he's disrupting that vow?

PO: No, don?t be ridiculous we don?t take vows of silence. Please remove this man/woman.

Officer: For what prĂȘt ell? Is he disrupting your assembly?

SO: He is talking to other people

Sec: Yep Yep talking

Officer: ??? ??? You mean cursing? Swearing? Screaming? Come on people throw me a bone.

PO: We have banned our members from speaking with him.

Officer: Have you banned him from speaking to them?

PO: No. We have no authority over what he/she does.

Officer: Well then neither do I, good day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit