Are their statistics all a lie?

Walter

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

So true! The WTS does nothing!

Brooke

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Were you pasting from Word? You need to paste to Notepad first, then copy and paste to the forum. It doesn't work from Word for some reason.

(Maybe Bill Gates is a closet JW?)

• blondie
    blondie

Is that the same as Wordpad?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You are right, the Watchtower society does blank, Im assuming on the subject of charity. Interesting point.

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, who'd have thought a blank post could generate so many replies in so short a time?

FMZ

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Is that the same as Wordpad?

It's not the same as notepad, but it might work anyway. Wordpad is a very stripped down word processor, or a very overdone text editor, depending on your outlook.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Sorry, pushed the wrong button.

I just got this definition of abuse, and thought it might apply to the WTS.

"Child abuse consists of anything which individuals, or institutions, or processes do, or fail to do, which directly or indirectly harms children or damages their prospects of safe and healthy development into adulthood."

I know now that my dysfuctional family was drawn to the WTS because it gave them scriptural justification for their sick behavior.

I would have been the first to justify it:

"We are brainwashed. Yes, our minds washed clean of the filth from Satan's system."

I think most youngsters raised in the cult are harmed, and permanently damaged. So the WTS fits this criterion.

I cannot think that Christ is pleased with them.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit