Welcome New Worldly Translation!

by Valis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Greetings and welcome to the forum! Always nice to have another UK member on board!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Hi there!

Thankyou for the welcome. I wasn't sure whether to introduce myself in a post or just dive right in.

I had better tell u a bit about me. I was raised a JW from birth, my family having been JW's since the 1950's. All my family are still staunch JW's and I'm not, I left 3 years ago. I'm still dealing with the shock of learning the truth wasn't the truth and trying to fit in with normal people. I recently bit the bullet and went for psychiatric counselling and hopefully it will help. I would like to put my story in the experiences of being a JW bit at some point. I enjoyed reading other peoples accounts of their life as a JW.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi NWT.... and HOWDY from out West....

I look forward to your posts.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome aboard!

Love your screen name!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hey NWT! Welcome to the forum! One thing about this site, its the one place where people actually understand what it was actually like to live as a witness. Feel free to jump in with more of your story anytime!

Sherry

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome New Worldly Translation. Good to meet you, yes its always a pleasure to have another UK person aboard, it will help when we set about sorting the Americans out. j/k

Look forward to hearing more of your story.

Brummie

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome, New Worldly Translation! Great play on words!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Welcome to the forum!

laters

kaykay_mp

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome NWT!

It is a tough jump from one life to another - huh?

Recommended reading list - Captives of a Concept by Don Cameron Available at lulu.com I think. Helps get ones head on right about how we could go a whole lifetime believing the lie.

Just my opinion

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit