• wordlywife
    wordlywife

New breed at Westminster this year.

I especially like the part about the wipes and

the ceiling.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/pop/articles/0209uglydogshow09.html

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

He's so cute!! I want one!! Of course, he'd probably eat my cats...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Awwwww.... How cute! I love homely things, they just seem to be more real. Never cared for all the fluffy pampered stuff at all.

I'll take two!

Jean

• Preston
    Preston

alt

The Neopolitans are actually just one of 3 breeds making their first entrance into the Westminster Dog Show.

alt

Black Russian Terrier

alt

Glen of Imaal Terrier

I'm curious about the results for best of breed for pugs and bedlington terriers.

- Preston

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

A Bedlington, for those of you who wanted to know. Pugs are more universally recognized methinks. Thanks Preston!

• Preston
    Preston

I couldn't see the pic worldly, the path to your pic seems to be linked to your hard drive rather than a pic on the Internet...

alt

I think they are one of the most interesting dogs. They were originally fighting dogs used by gypsies... They look like lambs don't they?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Oh my god he's such a cutie! But I don't have any cats to worry about being eaten. My two-year-old, however, is another story...

laters

kaykay_mp

• wordlywife
  • wordlywife
    wordlywife

Hey Preston is my avatar showing up? Just wondering. I'm still a newbie at this so pardon me all you seasoned veterans out there....

Worldly wife (my profile was supposed to be "worldly wife" not wordly, but I can be accused of that as well)

• Undecided
    Undecided

I read your profile as worldly wife, didn't notice the spelling was different.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit