Oh, the agony!

by kaykay_mp 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Oh, the horror!

The TSA at the airport took away my lighter. You Dallas fest-ers know the one I bought in the Warehouse District that looked like a gun? It was so cool. The thing that makes me scratch my head is that they let me through the first time. But I had to go back outside for a smoke and go back through screening, where they caught it the second time.

Dammit, I knew I shoulda stuck it up my ass or something. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddlin' kids security guards!

laters

kaykay_mp

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awe, kaykay. Why didn't you pack it in your check-in and use a Bic?

Poor baby.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I knew I shoulda stuck it up my ass or something

What kinda gas do you fill your lighter up with anyway?? Is this the new cheap gas refill trend?

Sorry to hear bout losing your lighter though.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Awe, kaykay. Why didn't you pack it in your check-in and use a Bic?

Poor baby.

My brain farted. laters kaykay_mp

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

<My brain farted.>

Gawd, I hate it when that happens to me! My ears get all sticky and brown.

• Xena
    Xena

See you should have given it to ME

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Kaykay

Was it because it was shaped like a gun, or was it because it was a lighter? Or both? I can't think of what would be worse, losing one's lighter, or having some big burly (or were they small and scrawny?) security blokes poking around my back passage trying to get it out

Hi Xena, how are ya darls

~Beck~

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah its really cool until you shoot your nose off! Then who's laughing!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I bet Kaykay that it was on account of the lighter being shaped like a gun did you in.

Isn't it a sad state of affairs that people are that fearful of an imation gun/lighter.

I don't think ever again will the USA ever let there guard down for one moment. The general public is fearful and with just cause too I may add.

So KK maybe you can find something similar where you live.

did it look like this one?

love orangefatcat

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Nah.

It was silver and looked way different than the pic that you have, OFC. It had the lights flashing on it and everything. I was really cool with it though. I didn't make a fuss and the TSA ppl and I had a good laugh as well. I just really wasn't thinkin' on that one, with me being prior law enforcement and all. I guess it was the leftover daze of Apostabowl I the day before and not wanting to leave Dallas. If I'd really thought it through, I woulda got Elsewhere to mail it back to me instead of taking it to the airport. But I can always buy another one!! It's not like I'm going to die without it.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit