I'm thinking of going back

by Smoky 42 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Anyhow, It got me thinking about going back...especially when things are not going to well for me right now... (he said its because I LEFT Jehovah).

How can i convince myself that this is not true?

For my family it was the opposite, the more we did for Jehovah, the worse things got for us.When I say worse, I mean disasterous & horrid. Now that I'm out things are much better. I'm sure most of the people on JWD will say the same about their lives.

Edited to add: Oh yeah, when you're in and things go terribly wrong, they say it's Satan persecuting you because of your faithfulness. Now if old Satan persecutes you so much that you collapse and become irregular or inactive, they will tell you it's because your faith was weak, even if you were killing yourself to "do more, do more, do more" at the time. Nope, you must have had a secret sin or big lack of faith.

No matter how things are going, those elders know how to spin it in their favor.

• PixieDust
    PixieDust

Well, I went back after being D'fd, and it was no piece of cake. People never treated me the same as before i was D'fd. So, I left again, and my life has been nothing but BETTER

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Dont jump out of the fat into the fire get on with your life you can do better than going back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit