Police: Woman says she starved children to death

by Yizuman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Full Story Here

I cannot possibly even imagine the pain and suffering the children went through.

This is horrible!

Yiz

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

...... (... you must be sick to do that to any kid ... put them in 3 separated room a plus, not only they had no food but they could not communicate ... I don't understand there are so much solutions if it's about missing money to save at least your kids ... I would like to know the whole story )

• Gill
    Gill

Mum must have been suffering from some kind of severe mental illness and depression. Sometimes life takes its toll in the most terrible ways and people just give up completely.

Poor kids!

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I don't understand it either. She gave up on them, but didn't give up on herself, that sickens me. I am sure if she let them out, someone would have taken them in.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

She must have been mentaly ill, but still to do that to her kids....what a stupid B----!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

E2525 : what a stupid B----!

well I would add that obviously she's selfish (anyway) if it's her on the pic she doesn't look as she have starved for days ... Even Sick she's first of all Selfish, Selfish, Selfish !!!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Sometimes I think something is wrong with the protective services. Gee, I forget to clean up my house for one day because I worked my ass off, and I'm on their shit list. But I'm sure she's been abusive to them before, and protective services just swept it under the rug.

It's not that hard to go to someone and tell them that you don't feel like being a good parent. Someone would have been happy to provide foster parenting for those kids. It sounds like a cop-out, but it's certainly better than starving them to death.

Sorry, this bitch is pissing me off.

laters

kaykay_mp

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

iN LIFE IN 99.999% OF CASES IT ALWAYS THE KIDS THAT SUFFER

• Mary
    Mary

I say put this bitch in a cell and starve HER to death.............what the hell is wrong with people!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Absolutely Speechless... If there were a Hell, this woman would surely be sent there.

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit