just introducing myself

by adri2 37 Replies latest jw friends

• adri2
    adri2

Hello, I am new here. I never did become a JW but I did associate with them for a few years by attending meetings, going house to house, and all that fun stuff. Anyway, I have so much in my mind that I cannot possibly say in one post. Basically I saw/heard many things during my association with JW that I just didn't agree with or just made me wonder if they were truly teaching the "truth", which I have recently come to the conclusion that there is no truth. I believe in God but I don't believe in organized religion. Since I stopped my association with JW, I have been more happier and relaxed. I probably will post a lot in this site and ask lots of questions, so I hope no one gets annoyed at me.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !!! Read you soon ...

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

WELCOME adri2!!

Whatever you are looking to discuss or just for fun, you will likely find it here.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome! I assure you no one will ever give you a hard time for asking questions, that is what this site seems to be buit on.

Most people here are ex JW's and are for the most part even more informed than people you would encounter at the hall. Welcome again, see you around!

W

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Welcome adri2 - I look forward to reading your future posts

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome! Look forward to reading your posts!

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Adri2 and welcome!

Sirona

• prophecor
    prophecor

Adri2 welcome to the forum.

art

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome to the board Adri2.

Pull up a chair and ask all the questions you want. I'm sure someone on here will have all the answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit