JEHOVAH ROMEO LOCKED UP

by Dogpatch 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Danny Haszard sez: "I have seen a whole lotta rotten 'relation-s**ts' in the,"New World $ociety" Violent streak emerged just days after we were married
    Leeds Today, UK - 1 hour ago
    ... After a whirlwind romance, Jehovah's Witnesses Eileen and John Daley tied the knot on September 19 last year at a lavish ceremony held at the Kingdom Hall ... Violent streak emerged just days after we were married Exclusive
    By Geoff Fox
    IT was supposed to be happily ever after. After a whirlwind romance, Jehovah's Witnesses Eileen and John Daley tied the knot on September 19 last year at a lavish ceremony held at the Kingdom Hall centre in Undercliffe where they had first met.
    But just three months and one day later their relationship reached boiling point when Daley flew into a rage and threw scalding tea over his wife.
    He claims he was angry because his wife had suggested he was a gold digger.
    But Mrs Daley dismissed that as a lie, saying her husband ? who had not worked a full week in the time she had known him ? had been in a rage for hours after several banks turned down his request for a loan to start a domestic cleaning business.
    Speaking exclusively to the YEP, Mrs Daley told how her husband's violent streak had first revealed itself less than a fortnight after their wedding ? which had been attended by 170 guests.
    Over the next 12 weeks the violence and mood swings grew, but she said she forgave him each time because the rest of their relationship was so good.
    "We were really wonderful together," said Mrs Daley, a former model and window dressing manager.
    "We did everything, we were learning Latin American dancing, and used to go to shows. We were like two daft kids.
    "People said we were absolutely made for each other. They said it was unbelievable."
    Bizarre
    The couple had met in 2001 at the Kingdom Hall Centre at a Jehovah's Witnesses meeting.
    It wasn't until the end of 2003 that romance began to blossom when Daley ? who had previously met and married a cancer victim 35 years older than him ? went out for dinner with Eileen. Within weeks he proposed.
    Mrs Daley, whose first husband died in 1995, says she dismissed it out of hand at first but he popped the question again on several occasions before she finally agreed to go down the aisle.
    "We had been a couple for nine months before we were married. He said he would've married me at the registry office any weekend and wearing anything. I joked with him 'is there something you're hiding?'"
    Her joke was far closer to the mark than she dared realise.
    It was shortly after returning from honeymoon at Center Parcs in Nottingham that Daley grabbed his wife by the wrist. It was the first indication her husband was not all he seemed.
    Daley moved in with his new bride at her Rodley home, putting his own house at Holybrook Avenue in Bradford's Greengates up for sale.
    Mrs Daley described some of his behaviour as bizarre.
    He took to wearing dark glasses at all times, sitting in near darkness in the evenings and claiming he was light sensitive. He even wore the glasses on his wedding day, only taking them off for the few minutes vows were exchanged.
    "He was more like a Victorian husband at times," said mother-of-two Mrs Daley. "In that respect, he was older than me. He once said 'I've never been out with a lady before with short sleeves and her arms showing'.
    "He had old ideas both in terms of dress and decoration. He used to pick me up on things like when my underskirt was showing. It's a bit sick really."
    His behaviour prompted him to seek medical advice where he was told to go to anger management classes ? but the classes failed to curb his temper.
    Despite being unable to hold down a string of odd jobs including cleaning and catering, Daley harboured ambitions to set up his own company ? even purchasing a mobile phone and brief case a week before trawling around banks trying to secure a business loan.
    Shame
    Their negative response, coupled with his wife's refusal to loan him the money he needed, sparked a series of events on December 20 that led to him throwing boiling water over her neck and chest.
    "After he had done it he just stood and stared. His face was like a mask. I looked at him and thought: 'I don't want to ring the police'.
    "I rung my daughter instead. I was in shock. He denied it when she came up with her husband."
    She added: "I daren't sit down. My head was spinning. He said to my daughter 'I'm not going, all this is mine, she is mine, I've bought her'."
    Mrs Daley's daughter called the police who arrested him and took him away. That was the last time she saw him.
    "He has had a very, very bad life. He was put into care with his brothers when he was nine months old. He has never been involved in anything stable in his life. I thought when he married me I could make him stable.
    "I feel so ashamed about what's happened. I keep wondering if there's anything I could have said to stop it happening. I would never think in my wildest dreams that this would have happened."
    Mrs Daley said she was "absolutely disgusted" with the five-month sentence her husband received at court, claiming it made a mockery of British justice.
    She said she had received a great deal of support from fellow Jehovah's Witnesses adding that her husband's actions totally contravened the strong moral code of their faith which states a husband must treat his wife as his own body.
    She does not have grounds to annul the marriage but is now considering divorce, although official proceedings cannot start until the first anniversary of the marriage.
    "I cannot hate him," she confessed. "I feel sorry for him."
    But she added: "The times I've taken him back and forgiven him. He wouldn't leave his past alone. He thought the world owed him a living. He couldn't hide his other side.
    "I would tell other women what has happened to me and let them make up their own mind. I wouldn't have married him if I'd known all this."
    [email protected]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Below sent to reporter:

I enjoyed your article and some relevant FAQ's on the JW's.

http://www.watchtowernews.org/familymurders.htm

Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses

or Why It Might be Unsafe to Marry a Jehovah's Witness

Regarding religious rackets.

If ever the R.I.C.O.( Abbreviation of Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (Act)
    statute applied it would be against the 'fraud for God' ripoff Watchtower corporation.

Harmless religion or destructive cult,how do you tell?

Dr.Lifton compiled the classic 8 signature marks of a destructive cult ( pack {package} of lies) in his masterpiece [ca.1961].Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism,

Eight Marks of a deadly Mind Control Cult applied to Jehovah's Witnesses

Cult-proof your family

CULTS Jehovah's Witness cultist are predators!

The deadbeat Watchtower corporation pays no municipal taxes on their buildings,without even one charity to compensate the community.

{ do a google search of "Jehovah's Witnesses charities" and see for yourself }

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Jehovah%27s+Witnesses+charities&btnG=Google+Search

>> Freely post/adapt/edit content as you deem fit << Danny Haszard POB 1503 Bangor Maine USA

Tel. # 207-478-6285 email [email protected] My Blog: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=dannyhaszard The anguish and the agony of having to renounce the life-long convictions of my heart.The surreal horror to learn that it was all a LIE.
    Jehovah's Witnesses are predatory psychopaths who succeed by,"intimidation through litigation". They are bullys plain and simple.

The Watchtower is big money, being one of the top 40 New York City Corporations making nearly one billion dollars a year. That?s just from one of their many corporations.

Unlike in the case of Christians who are persecuted in other lands for talking about Jesus Christ, Jehovah?s Witnesses are largely persecuted for following the teachings begun during the second presidency of the Watchtower, when Joseph F. Rutherford took over in a corporate flap and began changing doctrines quickly in the Watchtower belief system. He claimed that angels directly conveyed ?truth? to some of those in leadership. He coined the name ?Jehovah?s Witnesses? to make them stand out from being witnesses of Jesus, a typical evangelical expression (and a Biblical one). Rutherford dumped holidays, birthdays and the 1874 date for the invisible return on Christ, and invented an ?earthly class? of Witnesses, since only 144,000 can go to heaven in their teaching. The rest, meaning all 99.9% of Witnesses still alive, will live forever on a cleansed earth, under the rule of the Watchtower leaders in heaven, who will keep them in line by local elders known as ?Princes.?

If you have been ?witnessed to? by Jehovah?s Witnesses and you reject their message, you will likely die ?shortly? at Armageddon with all the other non-Witnesses, since theirs is the only true religion, and (if they can live up to all the rules) they are the only ones to inhabit this ?new earth.? If you believe Witnesses seem rigid now, any non-conformist during the future ?cleansed earth? will be directly destroyed by Jehovah. Even now a Witness will be disfellowshipped for any one of many gaffs, such as smoking, taking a blood transfusion, or even voting.

To even vocally question the teachings of the Watchtower will result in complete cutting off, with family and friends usually being forbidden to talk to them. The Watchtower is a truly Orwellian world, in a time when Orwellian societies are nearly obsolete.

By their own Yearbook accounts, Witnesses are shrinking in number in many Western countries as of the last three years, as the internet facilitates the spread of information (much of it critical of the Witnesses). Witnesses are cautioned against creating JW-related websites, largely to prevent their members from discovering the history and dirty laundry of this organization on other websites. (There are literally hundreds of former members pages in many languages.) The Watchtower strives hard to control the flow of information to the individual Witness, and prefers that all instruction come through the magazines they carry door-to-door. Without this form of control, even as they themselves admit, they would believe just the same as other Bible believers.

My hope is that there will be a day in each of their lives when the Watchtower magazine is no longer needed, and they can go to college, vote for office, and contribute money and time to other, more vital causes in their community. More than likely they will then cease to be persecuted, except in a few societies more authoritarian than their own. ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths. References: www.freeminds.org (type in a search word to find articles easily) www.silentlambs.org (latest news on the child abuse lawsuits against the Watchtower)

{Footnote}
    What forensic psychologist say about cult leaders like Jim Jones and David Koresh.They are control freaks who will never abdicate control.They will choose death by suicide or a fiery fight to the very end.We can indeed see a comparison with the arrogant watchtower cult.

[Final note; Jehovah's Witnesses have FOUR TIMES the 'pedophiles per capita' as the Catholic church! This is due to the Elder enforced code of silence.]
    ------------ About the author Danny Haszard: Former Jehovah's Witness X 33 years and 3rd generation (been there). Now a counter-cult educator. My home page, WATCHTOWER WHISTLEBLOWER: http://www.DannyHaszard.com [email protected]

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but not their own facts".D.M. Watchtower Whistleblower: http://www.DannyHaszard.com Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive cult!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

INTERESTING THANKS RANDY

• lawrence
    lawrence

Thanks Randy. The "Brother" sounds like D.O. material.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Glad she married in the Lord..unbelieving husbands can be so difficult

• clementine
    clementine

thanks for this article, Randy!

• Aikon
    Aikon

Hi Guys

This article was in last nights paper "Yorkshire Evening Post". Leeds/Bradford area of Yorkshire England. A full page was printed of this item. This brother last married a sisiter who was 50years older than him she lived 7 years then died. Now he married another older sister... .....

What do you think ??????????????

Aikon

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

'I'm not going, all this is mine, she is mine, I've bought her'

it would be laughable if it wasn't a true story ... how many men do think that ??? I wonder !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Also more they are lazy more they are sneaky/freaky !

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Both articles can be viewed here

http://www.leedstoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=39&ArticleID=938994

I have no problem with it when I type it in the Url address. You might have to do the same.

• franklin J
    franklin J

yes, Jehovahs own special "sheep"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit