Age and Multi-Tasking

by BrendaCloutier 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

With age comes the ability to perform new skills at the same time. It?s called multi-tasking.

I can laugh,
    cough,
    sneeze,
    and pee

all at the same time.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, I'll be 34 this year, and being that I'm still single and go out on the town with the lads, I was shocked to hear a 33 year old described as "young middle aged" on TV yesterday,

• seven006
    seven006

I'll bet the grocery store clerks love seeing you come in the door.

D

• kls
    kls

what a coincidence ,i can to and fart.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I gotta ask; what on earth made you decide to inform us of what is in store for us upon ageing? LOL

Jean

(if the details are too scary, nevermind)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey, some of the stuff posted here is so funny that I can't help but do all 4 at the same time!

KLS - now THAT is talent! I'm proud of you.

I'll tell you, these "skills" are the least of my aging worries. Anyone else here pari-menopausal? I can't wait until post-menopause..... Then the really fun stuff begins.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

ballistic:

Well, I'll be 34 this year, and being that I'm still single and go out on the town with the lads, I was shocked to hear a 33 year old described as "young middle aged" on TV yesterday,

Well, you've outlived Jesus!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Definitely around the corner for me Brenda

But that`s ok! Other than slowing down a wee bit, and a few forgetful moments....... I`m still young

at heart!

....see what I`m saying! I had to come back to reply to your thoughts! You go girl ! That`s way more

than I would have admitted to right now!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit