Sassy

by stillajwexelder 19 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Is Sassy OK - do not see her on here as often as we used to. Anybody know how she is doing and if she is OK?

• kls
    kls

She is fine . She is on a different site most time.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

well if she is on a different site, then maybe she should just be DF'd from this one!

bethel

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sassy is doin ok, I'll give her a wave for ya.

Brummie

• bisous
    bisous
    well if she is on a different site, then maybe she should just be DF'd from this one!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

i know that she's been very busy in real-life of late....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good grief.

There is nothing wrong with posting on another site. I post over there every so often when I'm feeling saucy.

Sassy is one of the most reasonable people on these discussion boards.

• kls
    kls

Bethel , i assume you are joking but ether way it was not nice . We all like Sassy.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Quote by in a new york bethel minute : well if she is on a different site, then maybe she should just be DF'd from this one!

bethel

excuse me??

Quote by stillajwexelder Is Sassy OK - do not see her on here as often as we used to.

yeah I know.. Sassy is spread tooooo thin these days.. and yes she does go to a different board.. SEVERAL different boards (JW and NON JW related) and I haven't been on any of them enough as I would like to.. Thanks for asking Stilla!!!

Quote by Brummie: Sassy is doin ok, I'll give her a wave for ya.

YES Thanks to Brummie I found my way to this thread!! I really was here earlier today but only had time for my pms...

Quote by HQ:

i know that she's been very busy in real-life of late....

yeah.. you got that right......between my financial distresses and almost being evicted out of my apartment with no where to go.. I'd say I've been busy dealing with life..

not to mention my bf and I almost broke up twice in the past two weeks... and even now chance are 50/50 we'll make it..

so yeah.. sometimes the virtual life has to take a backseat if that is ok..

Thanks KLS and Big Tex for your support as well.. I appreciate that.. Bisous too

• alias
    alias

*waves to Sassy*

I hope things get smoother for you.

(((hugs)))

alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit