is this a witness site?

by musky 11 Replies latest jw friends

• musky
    musky

Is this a place for witnesses or non witnesses?

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Read the posts and discern for yourself. It never ceases to amaze me, the people that just blindly leap into a forum with reading it first.

SlayerLayer---God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the snowy mountains and I had to eat him.

• musky
    musky

I have read some of the postings. Still dont understand why it appears to be a witnmess site, but seems to be more non witnesses making posts

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Sorry to have been so sarcastic in my first post. This site is made up of many different people. There are witnesses and non-witnesses that post here. Many of us find answers to troubling questions here. It is a nice place for support. Welcome to the board. I hope you stick around and make yourself at home!

SlayerLayer---God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the snowy mountains and I had to eat him.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Musky,

Go lay down!

Outaservice (But still counting my time!)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi Musky,

Tell us more about yourself! Then you'll get a hearty welcome to the board, in all probability.

This is a site ABOUT Jehovah's Witnesses, their doctrines and practices, and the effect it has on those who post here. Those who post include active witnesses (even elders), inactive ones, former JW's, those who have JW's in their family, those who have ex-JW's in their family, and those who have friends who are JW's. So you can see it's not easy to narrow down what this site is about and who it is for. After a while you'll get the feel of the place.

GopherEven if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    Will Rogers (1879-1935)

• musky
    musky

what does that mean??

• musky
    musky

Not going to talk about myself. just here mostly to listen.

• larc
    larc

Hi Outaservice,

Good ta see ya again. As my friend JAVA say, "counting time at the coffee shop."

• blondie
    blondie

There is only one authentic witness site:

www.watchtower.org

All others, no matter what, are unauthorized.

Just use your own judgement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit