Long time apostate, first time poster.

by mtbatoon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Hi. Just found this site today and as well as being amused, concerned and shocked at some of the stuff I?ve found here, reading the bios and posts of other ex JW?s has in a way made me feel a little bit less alone in the world. Don?t get me wrong, I?m not an emotionally scared loner, it?s like I?ve finally found someone else to stand outside morning assemble with.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

It is always nice to find someone that understands you!

Welcome!!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome mtbatoon,

As one who has found this site many years after being df'd for "apostasy", I think I understand what you are saying.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Its Windy Miller!!!

Welcome

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome, you definitely are not alone.

cj

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Even though you are from West Yorkshire you are welcome here, I mean help ma boab, I'm from Scotland and they let me on.

However on a serious note Fa these guys make you feel most welcome and you can speak your mind which we can't always do.

BM

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Cool ... Welcome !!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Definitely some shocking stuff to be had here, and some opinions you're not likely to agree with. But there's unity here without conformity, something you never experienced as a JW. So glad you can join us! And so doubly glad you're under the Watchtower anymore!

Welcome!

Dave

• groovycat.
    groovycat.

Ach Jings BM, theres hunners a kilties oan here, they wid be loast whey oot us!

Yes, I'm sure you'll find 'miriads and miriads of (ex)brothers' on here with similar experiences. I have been away for 10 years, and haven't really thought about it all that much in that time, but stumbled on this site thanks to my brother (the flesh and blood kind), so like to come on for a gripe now and again.

Incedentally, I used to go to Goole Congregation, did my first talk in the second school there LOL.

Anyway, welcome :)

Groovycat

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome my son welcome to the machine-oh sorry ack on Pink Floyd again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit