I just got access to witness world.com

by ko38 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ko38
    ko38

I can view all their material but it wont let me post.It is a very lame site and is not very active(surprise huh)Im shocked that some of the dubs have the rocks to even go online.Has anyone else ever been on there?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

quack! haha someone needs to proof read their site

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Must agree to this before registration:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

In other words, no posts containing any information showing proof that we are a lying backstabbing cult, and you must agree with everything the wt says.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Cool! The NGO thing fits the requirements perfectly! It is absolutely true, could only be considered defamatory if the site mods believe it to be damaging to the reputation of the WTBTS (and what would that say, hmm?), and is public domain information.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I'm sure a few choice quotes from the NWT could go a long way. I'm thinking of Deut 18:20-22. But that violates the terms of use. Ha!

• FallGirl
    FallGirl

WW is lame cause the people who initially started it are no long there. Trust me on that one!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL @ FallGirl!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Heh On the NGO thing you could post on how great the society is for having joined, 'specially since the UN does so much good blabahhab The UN is honestly trying blablab. The UN will never be god's kingdom but at least they feed hungry ppl how wonderful that the society got involved with them blabblahblah.

That wouldnt violate any of their forum rules but might get some readers thinkin.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I agree with Brenda. that scripture in Deut. has a great impact.

I have to check out the site, thanks for the info

OFC

• M.J.
    M.J.

Ha! Just think if this board started banning the posting of what the administrators viewed as "false material", i.e., no pro-Watchtower material.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit