Swimming anyone??

by chrissee 11 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissee
    chrissee
    That picture is not from Texoma. It is from somewhere in Europe, most probably Italy or France. Check Snopes for more information

I got the info from an email, so not sure of it authenticity other than that it's a really big fish!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I got the info from an email, so not sure of it authenticity other than that it's a really big fish!!

I can ask to my friends they are professionnal they might even know the guy's if they are professionals/amateurs known fishers too/ I've wanted to poste a picture with one of my friend who's got a record for a "MARLIN" that he fished from a boot far in the see (professional sportive fishers) 369 KG 80 LB which is a record in LOME of weight in this area for this fish but the real record is about how much time it took him to have this BIG ONE : in 50 Minutes (usually for this kind of fish it takes about at least 2 hours from what he says)

I don't find the plug for my scanner the pic shows that the FISH is impressive almost twice the size of a man wide and 3 men long from bottom to top(at least). If I find my plug I'll post it !!! Because of his habillity this guy is invited everywhere by rich fishermen who wants him aboard !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit