What was Russell? Really?

by IP_SEC 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

he was a man who was not CONvi N cED by the religion of his family.... he searched the world for answers to questions that had no answers until one day he found answers that CONvi N cED him enough to CON vince others.

the more CONvi N c ED he became the more he seemed like A CON vin cing MAN to others. people admire CONvincing MEN because they possess the CONfidence they so desire in themselves.

• M.J.
    M.J.

If he lived today he'd be just another crack-pot with a website. He'd probably throw in a lot more stuff about UFOs.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I've been reading his old stuff at www.ctrussell.us Truely a fruitizzich. No wonder we disavow him.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

I was amused to see your image collection. Despite their obvious Masonic/Eygyptian references the images are still proudly displayed in many Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls.

The images appear in old convention photos and magazine covers used as decor. I am always humored by the paganism rife in "God's House."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Symbols are used to speak with out words, correct? Those images 'say' something to those who understand them. What they say is IMHO "Hey, I'm occult literature" "I am being produced to further the same ends you are"
    The WT literature often refers to God as The Great Architect, or more specifically The Great Architect of the Universe. Masons call 'God' the Great Architect of the Universe. If a mason sees those words in WT literature, they understand whose 'side' the WT is on.
    Comments? ?my a nut too? :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

He was sympathetic to the masons, although he wasn't one. He was friends w zionist rothschild and was zionist himself as well. These two entities have traditionally been at enmity w christianity. While russel did not consider himself an enemy of christianity, he may have been duped to serve masonic and rothschild purposes, the subversion of christianity. While russel was intelligent in an idiot savant sort of way, was a sucker for crackpot esoteric ideas. He may have been used as a tool.

S

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey Satanus, do you happen to know the name Rothschild he was friends with. This is kind of a side project o mine while waiting for Final Fantasy XII to come out. :)

Gracias

IPSec

• Satanus
    Satanus

Russell wrote a letter to Rothschild in 1891. As near as i can figure without spending hours researching it, is that it was 1st Baron Lord Nathaniel Mayer (1840-1915).

S

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Jesus said he would be a false prophet!

Luke 21:8

And He said, "See to it that you be not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is at hand' ; do not go after them."

D Dog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit