? Need fellowship with ex-Dubs . Is there a WS by geographical location ?

by disciple 6 Replies latest jw friends

• disciple
    disciple

EXEZ,

I HAVE MANAGED TO MEET UP WITH 3 EX W IN HOUSTON TX AND THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE HAVE HEARD THERE ARE AT LEAST 150 ACTIVE IN HOUSTON AREA ...

ANY WAY YOU KNOW OF TO START BRINGING THOSE TOGETHER. IS THERE A MESSAGE OR POST BOARD THAT IS PRIMARILY GEOGRAPHICAL IN NATURE?

ARE YOU TIRED OF READING CAPS? I thought so but once I got started something seemed so simple about it. iTS just that when I start a sentence the little flock lead. HEH HeH1>

• happy camper
    happy camper

I too am looking for some kind of meet up in the Dallas, Texas area. I am new to this board, but would like to meet some others in my area who are ex JW's. or if anyone would be interested in starting one in this area, or just someone who would like to meet. That would be great.

Thanks

• ballistic
    ballistic

The best place you two can start is the maps produced on this site by Lady Lee - I'm sure someone has a link to them.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

I hope the link works. Here are some maps to look at: www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/67009/1.ashx

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

I'm in Montana, not a lot in Montana I've noticed, at least that post here. Mabey they don't know about this board.

• disciple
    disciple

Perhaps we need to pass out flyers or go door to door to find ex-Jw"'s. Hey we could put out a monthly newsletter to those that would be interested. Come to meetings with ex-Dubs !>>>>>>>>>>>>>. THen we could get a whole lot of ex-dubs together and assign talks to be given explaining why the Truth is Not.Then we could have Ex-Dub conventions and assemblies and go to coffe shops together and...............................................................ahh , it is happinin all over again! OR we could tell others about Jesus CHrist and then when they accept Him as their Savior, we would have friends . Well in Utopia , but seriously there are good things about debriefing from the Dubs.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    Hey we could put out a monthly newsletter to those that would be interested

Maybe release 1/2 way between Awake issues for a balance approach???

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit