KeM Skizzel

by IP_SEC 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

Do a few test trials before the "Event" so to find the best way to undercover record. --VM44

• euripides
    euripides

Check this one out--a "phone" in disguise!

http://www.startechoutlet.com/product_257_detailed.htm

Euripides

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

bttt - No need to keep this secret.

The previous KM School was recorded. If you are an elder reading this site, you probably have doubts/questions. Please record the program when you attend this Oct - Dec 2005. I plan on recording the program. Digital recorders aren't that expensive, you've probably donated more to the WT over the years.

I plan on recording from the opening remarks, which will probably be "Brothers no recording devices are allowed" to the concluding prayer.

These KM Schools are closed to the public and now that there aren't many BOE letters coming out of NY it is imperative that these meetings are recorded and made public. Everyone should know what directives come down from Service Committee, District Overseers, and Circuit Overseers.

dmp

• VM44
    VM44

-----

the opening remarks, which will probably be "Brothers no recording devices are allowed"

-----

How long has it been since they started saying that at the beginning of every KM school?

People used to be able to record anything they want, but now they say "No!"

What is it that is said during the school for which they want no permanent record?

Also, people used to record the convention dramas, but I read a post long ago here that before the drama they tell people to turn off their recorders as "The Dramas are Copyrighted"!!!

What is the deal with that? Why are the dramas to be "protected" from playback, but the talks are not?

Go ahead and record the KM school! Let everyone hear what they want to keep behind closed doors.

--VM44

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If there's no proof that you said something, you cant be held accountable for sayin it. So no recording the KM school.

The dramas are recordable. The only announcement I ever heard on that was dont plug your recording eq into our sound system.

IPSec

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Almost Athiest said..........

Claim you lost your "flock" book and order a new one. Do that as many times as you can get away with. Then when you actually leave, you can let them go on eBay

Possible! But other WT related items have been pulled by eBay.....probably after being contacted by Brooklyn.. Wouldn't surprise me if someone from hq is assigned to check all new listings on eBay and to contact eBay about legal ramifications if it is not pulled.

I would be willing to bet $$$ that this book would not make it to the end of the auction or buy now price.

Just my 2 cents worth!

But looking back.........sure wish I would have taped many of the meetings I was involved in when I was an elder.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit