new here

by clementine 28 Replies latest jw friends

• clementine
    clementine

hello I'm new here. I've never been JW myself but my best friend is, so I'm very interested in this organization. I'd like to talk about it with people who can understand me because they (or friends or family) were JW. Excuse my errors but I'm french . Thanks for having reading me ; hope to hear from you soon!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey welcome aboard :) You will meet one of our fav french posters "Frenchbabyface" here.

Glad to meet you

Brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hi Clémentine (cute nick name) I'm french too ! Welcome

Nice to have you here !!!

Eddited to add : Brum

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome...this could be interesting...never really heard of someone posting from the viewpoint of a friend of a JW....you see JW's are normally 'spoken to'/'counselled' about having friends outside the organisation...hope to see you round....

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Clementine,

My wife is from Paris. Most all her family live in the Taverny, Cergy/Pontiose and Osney area, just north of the city.

One brother is moving to the south to Tulous.

Hope you find it warm and cozy here.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome to you clementine!

• under74
    under74

HI Clementine, welcome to the forum.

many of us here were part of the JW organization but there are many here that are in the same place you are. I hope you'll stick around and read some of the posts.

There are few here that are French (there are other countries represented here as well ) so don't apologize for errors. We'll be able to figure it out.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome! Glad you stopped by, hope you can stay awhile.

I've never been to France, but I HAVE been to King's Island where they have a 1/3rd scale replica of the Eiffel tower. AND I've eaten plenty of french fries. So we're practically neighbors. :-)

You're welcome and invited to just chit-chat, but did you have any specific Jehovah's Witness concerns you wanted to discuss?

Dave

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Bienvenue Clementine!

Je suis canadien-francais.J'espere que tu aimeras le site et que tu pourras apprendre un pru de cette religion.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Goldminer - English only bud.... I hate to crack the whip but I have had posts deleted cuz they were in Spanish.

Clementine - Welcome to the forum! Stick around and chat us up for a while. I'm sure you will love it!

BTW, dont feed the Valis.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit