My mothers unbelieving mate :( WT kids)

by Brummie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

That's a very moving story, Brummie!

It just makes me wonder about how strong this hold is that the WTBTS had on us all. We have all these bad experiences and yet we stayed for years and years out of sheer fear of what they could take away from us.

Not only can they take your family from you but they claim to be able to take your eternal life.

Scary people.

But glad you learnt better from your father!

Best wishes!

• rosemary
    rosemary

That is one amazing life story....thank you Brummie....

It has made me thinks of JW children differently...I can now understand now why one child of about 10yrs went up to my freind and pointed to her cross and chain and said "thats evil"....then was promptly rushed away by an older woman (possibly her mother)....I thought what a dreadful child...but now i know that child was indoctrinated.....

• bebu
    bebu

((((((brummie))))))

That is a moving letter. And it breaks my heart to think you had to endure all of those years of trials within your family.

Your dad sounds like a very great man to have overcome so much.

...You take right after him, you know.

bebu

• not a jw
    not a jw

the letter you have posted describes my situation to the tee.it is a sad situation.my son is 8 yrs old my wife is a jw,and i believe what you have said in your letter about trying to seperate the kids from the non jw's that is how i have felt all these years.like she does not trust me or any of my family members who are not jw's to be alone with my son.it is sickening to me in everyway possible.thanks again for the letter Brummie.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I thought maybe Brummie was back. *sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit