Take the Inkblot Test

by frankiespeakin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Brad, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Wow, cool. I think it's pretty accurate, actually. I have no idea why or how but it does seem right.

Another thing I noticed is that Incense_and_Peppermints' subconscious mind is driven most by LOVE! It's a match made in heaven. Teehee

Brad

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Satanus, no, I gave them my first name, a couple of letters for my last name and then a fake e-mail addy.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Wild Horses,

Another interesting thing is that you and I had the same one - Peace, but somewhat different comments. Makes it seem even more believable.

Brad

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

out, I didn't realise that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I betcha they got a standard answer that corrisponds to the total inkblots they have on the test. That's pretty shabby if they do.

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

your subconscious mind is driven most by Self-protection

Whether you know it or not, your unconscious mind is defending your internal emotional experiences. It acts like an emotional dam that helps you keep things in check. One reason for this could be that you have a deeply-rooted fear of being flooded by emotions. In response, your unconscious acts in the opposite manner, by protecting you from unpredictable, emotional tidal waves.

While this tendency might be useful in some circumstances, it may also at times make your emotions hard to articulate or grasp. And that can lead to some frustration.

Since you tend to appear level-headed to others, they feel they can count on you for sound opinions and advice. Another benefit of your unconscious drive is that it allows you to remain calm in the toughest of situations. This can be a real benefit for you during business negotiations or personal arguments because you're not apt to say damaging things that you'll have to apologize for later.

The only hazard with this drive towards self-protection, is you might filter out good emotions as well as the bad. That can leave you feeling like something is missing, something you can't quite place.

But ultimately, your unconscious is wise and will know if there is a time in the future where it would be beneficial to be different.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Self-protection, there is much more to who you are at your core.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

it was still fun...and it makes you do a little self-examination, which is a good thing.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life ? whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love ? hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

"And I go over to the psychologist, and he says, "Emo, what does this inkblot look like to you?" I said, "Oh, it's kind of embarrassing." He said, "Emo, everyone sees something, so don't be embarrassed. Tell me what the inkblot looks like to you." I said, "Well, to me it looks like standard pattern #3 in the Rorschach series to test obsessive compulsiveness." And he gets kind of depressed. I said, "Okay, it's a butterfly." And he cheers up. He said, "What does this inkblot look like?" I said, "It looks like a horrible ugly blob of pure evil that sucks the souls of man into a vortex of sin and degradation." He said, "No, um, the inkblot's over there. That's a photo of my wife you're looking at." "Oh," I said, "was I far off?" He said, "No. That's the sad part." -- Emo Phillips

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

BLOOD!!! I SAW LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOOOOOD!!!!

Ok, ok.... just kidding.....

I'm a softie..... [Elsewhere], your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life ? whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love ? hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit