Man peed way out of avalanche

by wednesday 11 Replies latest social current

• wednesday
    wednesday

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

Rescue teams found Richard Kral drunk and staggering along a mountain path four days after his Audi car was buried in the Slovak Tatra mountains.

He told them that after the avalanche, he had opened his car window and tried to dig his way out.

But as he dug with his hands, he realised the snow would fill his car before he managed to break through.

He had 60 half-litre bottles of beer in his car as he was going on holiday, and after cracking one open to think about the problem he realised he could urinate on the snow to melt it, local media reported.

He said: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Parts of Europe have this week been hit by the heaviest snowfalls since 1941, with some places registering more than ten feet of snow in 24 hours.

• avishai
    avishai

poor bastard

• wednesday
    wednesday

wow Drudge always has "interesting" news on it.

• Valis
    Valis

So sisters and brohters, we see from this fine uplifting example that even the forces of nature bow to the mighty power of our Savior and Lord Stilla Artois. May your holidays be filled with the holy spirits and bear witness to all the Good Brews of the Kegdom. Amen.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    May your holidays be filled with the holy spirits and bear witness to all the Good Brews of the Kegdom. Amen.

Was it you Travis?

• prophecor
    prophecor

What a way to go!

• bebu
    bebu

Of course, simply pouring out the beer directly onto the snow to melt it would have NEVER crossed his mind!

Some things must be considered worse than death!

bebu

• prophecor
    prophecor

And I don't have to go right now

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao... from now on I will always carry a few cases of beer in the car with me!

But officer, I need them in case of an emergency!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

the man must have the bladder of a general...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit