So you CAN be df'ed, even if inactive for months or years!!!!!!!!

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 25 Replies latest social current

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    maintain our high standards."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......<snif>...<rub eyes>... ahem...

So sorry, I thought they said they had 'high standards', couldn't possibly have read that right. Be a dear and type in the real article, won't ya luv?

Jean

• IT Support
    IT Support

Gumby,

The WTBTS policy on Disfellowshipping those who no longer are associated goes like this.

Thanks for this, Gumby, it sounds familiar.

I don't suppose you have a reference for it?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If it suits the society's purpose it will disfeloowship somebody who has been inactive for 20 years

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

This is the bottom line with dubs is...........................

If it suits the society's purpose it will disfeloowship somebody
    ..............if they df'ed me by getting 2 false witnesses to twist my words, to have a slander charge against me, so they could silence me about my child's sexual abuse and expose the pedophile (ie: punish the victims for the sake of maintaining the WTS's 'GOOD' name)...............they can df anyone for anything at any time! Sick, controlling bastards!!!!!!!
  • colorado5591
    colorado5591

Aw JMatty, I was reading your old posts because I miss you. You prolly figured this out by now but

I am not married to the man I got disfellowshipped for. He turned out to be a total ass and I left him. I met my husband a few years after my glorious removal from the org.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Far out Bliss. I read the topic header here saw it was by you and freaked out!

Meanwhile that is disgusting that any adult would say that to a 9 year old child. The society leaves grey area enough to make them bend the rules when it suits them. What an excellent antiwitness that newspaper article would have given!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit