It's Final... The GB are Lizard Beings

by FreePeace 38 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

This story reminds me of that crazy woman Gloria who posts on ex-JW forums and claims the WT have a conspiracy against her.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Gloria from Montana...with the cure for AIDS? what a hoot she was...

• jeanniebeanz
  • heathen
    heathen

LMAO -------- actually I can believe up to the point of the reptilian race from outer space , but who's to say ? I know I've seen the spooky images and exsperienced the voodoo that oozes from their twisted logic , they even willingly reject the symbols of christs sufferings once a year as if to slap him in the face by demanding all members show up but not eat or drink , I even suspect them of putting blood in the wine so that the high voodoo priest or priestess can enter and perform an unholy act so to evoke the spirits of voodoo and amaze everybody with the abilities of black magic .

• Honesty
    Honesty

I wonder, can they infect the WT Library on cd-rom with that reptilian voodo?

• TD
    TD
    They make their own ink. The purpose of this is that if they can get their magazines into the homes of people, the vibrations of the magazines begin to break down the will and mind of those who have their magazines and books in their home. I warn people on a personal level never to allow their materials into their homes.

....Boy am I in trouble --I've got JW material "coming out my ears"

As you can see though, I feel just fine:

• undercover
    undercover

The Governing Body may be lizard beings but Jim Morrison is the Lizard King

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You can see Rutherford's influence at this GB meeting.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

That just proves that JWs attract mentally ill people. She just went a bit too overboard with it all.

Hun, about the membrane over his eyes, wonder if he had contacts and one was messing up?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Eventually I experienced a psychic awakening by which I was enabled to actually 'see' through walls and able to follow the activities of the leaders.

is that Diana chick walking around loose? she sounds certifiably insane... she was totally hallucinating. didn't the people close to her notice any of this odd behavior? sheesh...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit