Hello everyone,

just to inform you that the latest
    CD edition is the 1999'.

As it has been stated , it can be obtained through the

congregation's publications desk.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• NikL
    NikL

I have thought about getting one myself. If I am able to obtain one, I will gladly make the data available...perhaps online at an FTP site or something. Yes this is piracy! I can't think of a greater thing to pirate that the crap on a Watchtower publication either.
    One thing I was thinking though, is it possible to have it install tracking software so the tower could get an idea of ones surfing habbits? Seems to me like there would be that chance.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ok, so is this possible?

"is it possible to have it install tracking software so the tower could get an idea of ones surfing habbits? Seems to me like there would be that chance."

even if I don't load it to my hard drive?

To those out there that use the disc, can you use the CD rom without loading it to your hard drive?

Also, does anyone in the U.S. have access to a source? I would like to have the '99 edition.

Thanks,

closer

Tinsel is really snakes' mirrors. -- Steven Wright

• gsark
    gsark

Actually I've been in the process of creating a WORD file of all the info on the cd-rom. It's a slow process, but I'm a fourth thru now. Then we can do REAL searches. Right now type in 1975 and quess what doesn't come up>>>

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit